Friday, July 31, 2009

Pictures from the farm...

I decided to lighten up the blog with some pictures from my hobby, the thing that I do to de-stress during the day--gardening! Oh how I love my flowers! So check it out!
Pretty pansies in the garden looking into the yard at the heifer facilities.

Bubble bees often pay us a visit at the farm. I am trying to capture a picture of my butterflies, but they move so much faster :)


I waited 2 years to see this Tiger Lilly bloom, and let me tell you, it was worth it! So gorgeous!


Heifers at sunset at the farm...the orange sky was so awesome in person!



My landscaping project with my flowers at early July. The steel tanks are the milk tanks that we store our milk in and cool it. I will update with more pictures as the flowers fill in the garden!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I write this blog to share my passion for my cows and farming, please be respectful of that. I reserve the right to delete those comments which portray hate, call names, and are out right disrespectful. If you have an honest question, I will respond, to explain what we do on our farm, why we do it and how we do it. Please read with an open mind. My time to blog is short, as most of our days are spent caring for our beloved cows. Thank you!