Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Fair Life Gets Two Thumbs Up!


I stopped at the grocery store last night and decided to try out Fairlife Milk!
I'd give it 2 thumbs up! Delicious!
I tried chocolate flavored Fair Life milk tonight. Coca Cola recently unveiled this new product, and when I heard about it I wanted to make sure I got the chance to try it out.  I just about jumped for joy when I saw it at our local grocery store this week!  Coca Cola is getting into the milk industry and as a dairy enthusiast it is very exciting to see a company that was once our competitor dip their feet into the fluid milk market.  Even more exciting is the fact that this innovative product has some serious competitive improvements.  I am a self proclaimed chocolate milk expert.  I have a picky palette when it comes to chocolate milk.  I don't like overly thick chocolate milks, and I hate it when the chocolate flavoring is too over powering in addition to a sugary sweet flavor.  There have been some chocolate milks that I have diluted with white milk (hence why I also bought a white milk just in case I needed to dilute it).  So I am picky. 
So what makes this chocolate milk special?  Well I encourage you to visit the link above to see the specifics but with the technology of ultra-filtration this milk has 50% more protein, 30% more calcium, no lactose, and half the sugar as compared to ordinary chocolate milk.  I honestly expected this milk to be thick and chewy, knowing the added protein and calcium but it was pleasantly light and just sweet enough to still be a treat without the guilt.  I love a tall glass of this milk after a work out at night!  It goes down great because of the flavor.  It's filling because of the higher protein which is also good for muscle health and it is a great way to cool down!  I plan on continuing my purchases of this milk because it fits in nicely with my active lifestyle and my desire to maintain a healthy body weight and muscle tone.  Thank you Fairlife for a great product!!! Two Thumbs Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write this blog to share my passion for my cows and farming, please be respectful of that. I reserve the right to delete those comments which portray hate, call names, and are out right disrespectful. If you have an honest question, I will respond, to explain what we do on our farm, why we do it and how we do it. Please read with an open mind. My time to blog is short, as most of our days are spent caring for our beloved cows. Thank you!