Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Made it through Easter!

Just a note, we made it through Easter! It was a busy weekend, we visited Jonathan's family on Saturday and we visited my family on Sunday. It was great to spend a couple of days with family. Granted we did have to milk cows and feed everyone every day, but no extra special projects during the day time. No as for today, that's a different story. Jon and I had a busy day filled with manure hauling from the calf huts. It was well overdue and we finally had field conditions that were cooperating! The weather looks warm and dry for the coming few days, neighbors started planting peas, wheat and oats today. The warm weather is helping dry out the fields so we can drive our tractors out there safely. I will keep you up to date with how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I write this blog to share my passion for my cows and farming, please be respectful of that. I reserve the right to delete those comments which portray hate, call names, and are out right disrespectful. If you have an honest question, I will respond, to explain what we do on our farm, why we do it and how we do it. Please read with an open mind. My time to blog is short, as most of our days are spent caring for our beloved cows. Thank you!